Upon Admission/During First Semester
- Contact and Communicate with your assigned Academic Advisor
- Construct a Degree Plan based on future course rotation schedule
Note: Full time in Fall and Spring semesters is 9 hours. Full time in Summer is 6 hours.
- Complete GRE (if not done already) by the end of the First Semester (NOTE: If GRE is not taken prior to admission, students are not eligible for full qualification admission and not eligible for financial aid or scholarships.)
After 9 hours completed and before 15 hours completed / PRIOR to enrolling in Project Hours:
- Select a Project Advisor and Project Committee
Upon enrollment in Project Hours:
- By end of 1st semester in which student registers for Project credit, Complete and Present/Defend Project Proposal to Committee
During Final Semester:
- Apply to Graduate (see UCA Academic Calendar for deadlines)
- Submit Project to committee for approval, then Defend Project publicly. Obtain approval of written project from Committee.
Non-thesis guidelines under construction; please send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org