Upon Admission/During First Semester
- Contact and Communicate with your assigned Academic Advisor
- Construct a Degree Plan based on future course rotation schedule
Note: Full time in Fall and Spring semesters is 9 hours. Full time in Summer is 6 hours.
- Complete GRE (if not done already) by the end of the First Semester (NOTE: If GRE is not taken prior to admission, students are not eligible for full qualification admission and not eligible for financial aid or scholarships.)
After 9 hours completed and before 15 hours completed / PRIOR to enrolling in Project Hours:
- Select a Project Advisor and Project Committee
- Complete a "Petition for Candidacy / Program of Study" Form and submit to Graduate School
Upon enrollment in Project Hours:
- By end of 1st semester in which student registers for Project credit, Complete and Present/Defend Project Proposal to Committee
During Final Semester:
- Apply to Graduate (see UCA Academic Calendar for deadlines)
- Submit Project to committee for approval, then Defend Project publicly. Obtain approval of written project from Committee.
AnyMeeting (Instructions on how to prepare for an online proposal or project presentation)
Send questions to: email@example.com