Administrative Withdrawal

Administrative Withdrawal for Medical, Mental Health or Other Reasons

July 3, 2012 

The Dean of Student’s office, located in 210 Student Health Center, can help facilitate an administrative withdrawal for undergraduate students who experience one or more of the following situations:

  • ·         A serious medical issue;
  • ·         A serious mental health issue; or
  • ·         Death of a close family relative (parent, grandparent, sibling, spouse or engaged person).

*For graduate student withdrawals, please contact the Graduate School Office at 450-3124.

Administrative Withdrawals for Spring 2015 are no longer being accepted.

For questions, please contact LaTonya Matheney at 501-852-0786.