Housing Maintenance

Housing Maintenance


How to report an issue

If you have any issue with your room please let us know.  We want your time here at UCA Housing and Residence Life to be awesome!  If you do have an issue follow the following steps to report it.


  1. Log into your myUCA
  2. Click on “My Housing”
  3. Click on the Fall 2019 Tab
  4. This will take you to the Housing Portal.  You will be able to see the Room Maintenance Tab at the top of the page.
  5. Click on the Maintenance Tab and select New Job
  6. Under the “General” heading complete the request
  7. You will be asked your Hall or Apartment, Room Number, Category, and to describe what the issue is.  Please be as thorough as possible so we can get someone out as quickly as possible.  


Cable issues


If you are having trouble with your cable please ensure that you have a digital converter box as most tv do not have this built in.  These can be purchased at any major retailer for around $20.  A cable converter box or television converter box is an electronic tuning device that transposes/converts any of the available channels from a cable television service to an analog RF signal on a single channel, usually VHF channel 3 or 4, or to a different output for digital televisions such as HDMI.  


If you do have a cable problem and have a digital converter box please get with your RA and let them know the situation and they will provide you with the next available step.  


Online work orders are only checked Monday through Friday 8AM-4PM if you need immediate assistance Please call your Resident Assistant or Resident Coordinator