Students in the prestigious College of Health and Behavioral Sciences (CHBS) will find it helpful to be surrounded by like-minded students with similar aspirations. Introducing HPaW at Baridon Hall, a brand-new residential college associated with the CHBS. Short for Health Promotion and Wellness, HPaW will serve as a unique learning community for students, allowing them to more closely work together towards their futures in health professions and behavioral sciences
Reasons to join HPaW:
- More undergraduate and graduate degrees in health and behavioral science awarded than any other four-year institution in Arkansas
- Programs with high rates of employment after graduation
- A learning community that will better prepare students for advanced study
- Opportunities to work closely with accomplished faculty who have real-world experience in their respective fields of study.
- Nationally accredited programs in physical therapy, occupational therapy, communication sciences and disorders, nursing, school psychology, dietetics, athletic training, interior design, family and consumer science, and physical education.