EDGE@Hughes~ Living & Learning for Service, Leadership and Global Engagement
EDGE Residential College @ Hughes Hall is a living and learning community focused on the themes of active global learning, civic engagement & service-learning, and meaningful study abroad.
The purpose of EDGE@Hughes is to develop a community for students and faculty with a shared interest in liberal arts, global education and making the world (and our local communities) better. If you are interested in a Liberal Arts major or minor, are an international student, or are still exploring your major EDGE Residential College @ Hughes Hall is for you!
EDGE@Hughes offers you distinct learning opportunities:
- An opportunity to join the Hughes Leadership Institute (HLI)
- Opportunities for study abroad funding
- Connections with our international student community
- An annual Buffalo River float trip
- Participation in our Cultural Crossroads program
- Service through the UCA Core classes held in EDGE@Hughes