Fall 2017 UCA Residential College and Commuter College students are invited to get a jump start on campus leadership (and you get to move in to your room early!) by applying to the Bear Leadership Experience. Program dates: 14-18 August 2017:
REGISTER HERE (Available March 27th)
- Move on-campus and into your Residential College a week early!
- Develop your college-level leadership skills with the guidance of the Hughes Leadership Institute (HLI)
- Learn how to start college successfully (it’s harder than you might think!)
- Meet other students and establish relationships with your mentors and faculty-in-residence
- Familiarize yourself with critical campus resources
- Learn how to turn your natural talents into academic and personal strengths
- Participate in our summer reading seminar
- Finally, if a commuter you’ll connect with UCA in ways many off-campus students find difficult
When should you apply?
The Bear Leadership Experience is open only to new students (freshman and transfer) who are participating in UCA’s Residential College or Commuter College programs. On-line applications are available here. The costs will be small and the reward will be tremendous.
Non-residential: Bear Leadership Experience fee/lunch daily: $ 150
Residential: Bear Leadership Experience fee/daily meal plan (breakfast/lunch/dinner)/campus housing: $ 325
Have look at the sample schedule!
Haven’t applied for your Residential College yet?
These extremely popular living and learning communities fill fast so apply today. Click here to find out how!