Request to Serve Alcohol on University Premises at a Special Event

Pursuant to Policy #405 of the Board of Trustees of the University of Central Arkansas, anyone requesting to serve alcohol on University premises at a Special Event must obtain the written approval of the President. This Special Event Request Form and all exhibits must be completed, signed and submitted to the President’s Office at least two weeks prior to the event.