Military Transfer Credit

Some of your training in the military can convert to college credit towards your degree at
UCA. All currently serving military members and veterans from the Army, Coast Guard,
Marine Corps and Navy can use the Joint Services Transcript portal (JST) to view and
send their information to UCA. The Air Force and Space Force use the Community
College of the Air Force (CCAF) to send their information to UCA.

To access your JST transcript, go to and select University of
Central Arkansas to be the recipient of your transcript. To send your Air Force
transcript, go to Community College of the Air Force (

The Transfer Credit Evaluation Team of UCA’s Registrar’s Office will convert the pertinent
items to UCA credit. Most service members receive seven elective credits at a
minimum. More credit can be possible once you have selected a major and the transfer
credit team in conjunction with the department chair reviews your training in more depth.