Enrollment Certification Form

In order to certify for classes each semester, including summer semesters and intersessions, please fill out the certification form below. Upon completion it will automatically be sent via email to the Veteran Services office and you will not need to visit the office in person to submit.

You will need to fill out the certification form every time you are enrolling for a new semester at UCA. 

The University of  Central Arkansas requires all students to certify their schedule with the Veteran Services Office every term in which they want to have their classes certified to the Department of Veterans Affairs for disbursement of VA Education Benefits. Please do not submit certification forms until you have your final schedule and all classes have been registered.  If you are on a waitlist, submit your schedule, and if/when you have added and/or removed classes, submit the new schedule accordingly.