Army National Guard Tuition Assistance

GoArmyEd is used by Active Army, National Guard, and Army Reserve Soldiers to setup a GoArmyEd account and request Army Tuition Assistance (TA). Contact your Army Education Counselor, Education Services Specialist (ESS), or Education Services Officer (ESO) for more information. 

Arkansas Army National Guard

Education Services Offices – Military Department of Arkansas

Camp Robinson Building 6401 North Little Rock

Education Tech (501) 212-4011

Guidance Counselor (501) 212-4049

Fax (501) 212-5449