Complaint Resolution

UCA students who desire to resolve a grievance are encouraged to communicate directly with the appropriate department, office, or faculty member either in person, by email or via telephone.  It is recommended that the complaint be submitted in writing, even if initial contact is made verbally.  If a grievance remains unresolved after working with the first point of contact, a student may contact the appropriate chair, dean, director, or vice-president to request further assistance.  The Student Handbook is located at

A student may also contact the appropriate agency in the student’s state of residence.  Click below for state-specific contact information.

Student Complaint Information by State and Agency