NOTICE: Scroll down page for upcoming meetings
Students of Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Promote occupational therapy on the UCA campus and community
- Assist in recruitment of occupational therapy students
- Increase understanding of OT013 SPOT Officers
- To participate in community service activities
Membership Classification and Qualifications
SPOT includes the following membership: Pre-Occupational Therapy Students (Pre-OT) who are enrolled in the university and have intentions of applying for the Occupational Therapy Program. Non-OT majors, who are enrolled at the university and have demonstrated an interest in the activities of SPOT.
All SPOT business meetings are held during X-period on the third Thursday of every month during the academic year unless otherwise stated by the President or Executive Board.
2016 – 2017 Scheduled Meetings Calendar
All meetings are held in HPaW Residential College in Baridon Hall
- August- no meeting
- September 22nd– Information about the new program
- October 27th– Panel of OT students Q&A
- November 17th– Topic TBD
- December- no meeting
- January 26th– Topic TBD
- February 23rd– Topic TBD
- March 30th– Topic TBD (spring break is the 4th Thursday, so it has been moved to the 5th Thursday)
- April 27th– Officer elections
- May- no meeting
All SPOT Executive Board Business Meetings will be held during X-period on the first Thursday of every month unless otherwise stated by the President or Executive Board.
The fiscal year for SPOT will be from September 1 to August 31. Dues will be collected by October 31 of each year to ensure funding. The fee for SPOT is set by the organization itself.
Department of Occupational Therapy
Faculty Advisor – Dr. Jennifer Moore, email@example.com
Phone: OT Office 450-5017