Students of Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Promote occupational therapy on the UCA campus and community
- Assist in recruitment of occupational therapy students
- Increase understanding of OT
- To participate in community service activities
Membership Classification and Qualifications
SPOT includes the following membership: Pre-Occupational Therapy Students (Pre-OT) who are enrolled in the university and have intentions of applying for the Occupational Therapy Program. Non-OT majors, who are enrolled at the university and have demonstrated an interest in the activities of SPOT.
All SPOT business meetings are held during X-period on the third Thursday of every month during the academic year unless otherwise stated by the President or Executive Board in DHSC Rm. 309B.
2014 - 2015 Scheduled Meetings Calendar
- September 18, 2014
- October 23, 2014
- November 20, 2014
- January 15, 2015 (DHSC Rm 231)
- February 19, 2015 (DHSC Rm 231)
- March 12, 2015 (DHSC Rm 231)
- April 16, 2015
All SPOT Executive Board Business Meetings will be held during X-period on the first Thursday of every month unless otherwise stated by the President or Executive Board.
The fiscal year for SPOT will be from September 1 to August 31. Dues will be collected by October 31 of each year to ensure funding. The fee for SPOT is set by the organization itself.
Department of Occupational Therapy
Faculty Advisor - Dr. Cathy Acre, email@example.com
Phone: OT Office 450-5017