NOTICE: Scroll down page for upcoming meetings
Students of Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Promote occupational therapy on the UCA campus and community
- Assist in recruitment of occupational therapy students
- Increase understanding of OT013 SPOT Officers
- To participate in community service activities
Membership Classification and Qualifications
SPOT includes the following membership: Pre-Occupational Therapy Students (Pre-OT) who are enrolled in the university and have intentions of applying for the Occupational Therapy Program. Non-OT majors, who are enrolled at the university and have demonstrated an interest in the activities of SPOT.
All SPOT business meetings are held during X-period on the third Thursday of every month during the academic year unless otherwise stated by the President or Executive Board.
2016 – 2017 Scheduled Meetings Calendar
All meetings are held in HPaW Residential College in Baridon Hall
LOCATION CHANGE: November 17th meeting will be held in Lewis Science Center, Room 100
- August- no meeting
- September 22nd– Information about the new program
- October 27th– Panel of OT students Q&A
- November 17th– Topic TBD
- December- no meeting
- January 26th– Topic TBD
- February 23rd– Topic TBD
- March 30th– Topic TBD (spring break is the 4th Thursday, so it has been moved to the 5th Thursday)
- April 27th– Officer elections
- May- no meeting
All SPOT Executive Board Business Meetings will be held during X-period on the first Thursday of every month unless otherwise stated by the President or Executive Board.
The fiscal year for SPOT will be from September 1 to August 31. Dues will be collected by October 31 of each year to ensure funding. The fee for SPOT is set by the organization itself.
Department of Occupational Therapy
Advisor – Mrs. LaTisha P. Standokes, email@example.com
Phone: OT Office 450-5017