Remember to mark your calendars for September 10, & 13-15! Below is a schedule for recruitment that will help you prepare.
September 10th, 2013 -
- *NOTE: this Orientation is specific to the Panhellenic Recruitment process and DOES NOT count towards the university Orientation requirement. Those dates can be found here.
- Dress: Casual - none of the sorority members will be there - just Panhellenic! However, if you didn't get a picture uploaded to your My Campus Director account when you registered, Panhellenic will be taking one, so you may want to dress for that.
- 6:00pm - Check In Opens
- 7:00pm - Orientation Begins
- Location: Student Center Ballroom
- You will receive your recruitment shirt (to wear during the 2nd round of recruitment), recruitment booklet, and many more details about the recruitment process.
September 13, 2013 -
- Dress: dressy casual; slacks, dress, or skirt outfit
- 45 prior to your group's first round (3:15-5:55) - meeting with counselor group, group meeting spot in Student Center
- 4:00-9:45pm - Round One - you will visit all of the 5 Panhellenic sororities. Dinner will be served at breaks in-between rounds.
September 14, 2013 -
- Dress: Recruitment t-shirt and nice jeans/pants/skirt
- 11:00am - Meeting with counselor group & Lunch
- 12-5pm - Round Two - you will visit up to 4 of the sororities
- Evening - Group Activity with Pi Chi Group
September 15, 2013 -
Round Three & MRABA (bid card) signing
- Dress: semi-formal or cocktail dress
- 8:15am - meeting with counselor group
- 9:00-12:30pm - Preference Rounds - you will visit up to 2 of the sororities
- 2:15pm - MRABA signing - you will list (in order of preference) the 2 sororities you visited for Preference Round
- Once you leave your last round, there is no talking as you walk to MRABA signing and your preferences cannot be discussed with anyone (including a sorority member or your Pi Chi)
- Dress: jeans and any t-shirt (you will get a t-shirt from the sorority you are matched to)
- 4:45-6:00pm - Must be reachable by phone
- 6:00pm - Panhellenic Revealment & Bids Issues, Amphitheater
- Family and friends are welcome to attend the Bid Ceremony