Remember to mark your calendars for August 18 & 20-23, 2015! Below is a schedule for recruitment that will help you prepare. All events are required. This schedule to subject to change. The final schedule will be distributed at Orientation.
August 18, 2015 -
- *NOTE: this Orientation is specific to the Panhellenic Recruitment process and DOES NOT count towards the university Orientation requirement. Those dates for Greek 101 can be found here.
- Dress: Casual - none of the sorority members will be there - just Panhellenic! However, if you didn't get a picture uploaded to your My Campus Director account when you registered, Panhellenic will be taking one, so you may want to dress for that.
- 2:00pm - Check In Opens
- 2:30pm - Orientation Begins
- Location: Student Center Ballroom
- You will receive your recruitment shirt (to wear during the 2nd round of recruitment), recruitment booklet, and many more details about the recruitment process.
August 20 & 21, 2015 -
- Dress: dressy casual; slacks, dress, or skirt outfit
- 4:30: meet with your Pi Chi group in the Farris Center for dinner and a meeting before your events start for the night
- 6:00-9:25pm - Round One - you will visit all of the 5 Panhellenic sororities
- This round is two evenings, however, you will only visit the sororities on one of the evenings. The other evening you will participate in a activity with your Pi Chi group.
August 22, 2015 -
- Dress: Recruitment t-shirt and nice jeans/pants/skirt; 2015 recruitment shirt is navy
- 10:45 am - Meeting with counselor group & lunch
- 12-8:30pm - Round Two - you will visit up to 4 of the sororities
August 23, 2015 -
Round Three & MRABA (bid card) signing
- Dress: semi-formal or cocktail dress
- 8:15am - meeting with counselor group
- 9:00-2:00pm - Preference Rounds - you will visit up to 2 of the sororities
- Immediately after your last round - MRABA signing - you will list (in order of preference) the sororities/sorority you visited for Preference Round and from which you are willing to accept an invitation of membership
- Once you leave your last round, there is no talking as you go to MRABA signing and your preferences cannot be discussed with anyone (including a sorority member or your Pi Chi)
- Dress: jeans and any t-shirt (you will get a t-shirt from the sorority you are matched to)
- 4:30-6:00pm - Must be reachable by phone
- 6:00pm - Panhellenic Revealment & Bids Issues, Ida Waldran Auditorium (inside Old Main Hall)