For General Public (Non-UCA Customers):

To start the reservation process, please fill out our online Scheduling and Events Reservation Form.

For UCA Students, Faculty and Staff:

When reserving a space on the UCA campus or at the Brewer Hegeman Conference Center, please make sure to read our General Policy Information attached to the Facility Usage Request Form.

Fill out the online Facility Usage Request Form and the Scheduling and Events staff will follow up if needed.

For those who are interested in reserving a space at the following areas, can start the process by calling the following numbers:

To reserve the UCA Student Center and Ida Waldron Auditorium please call (501) 852-2524.

To reserve Reynolds Performance Hall please call (501) 852-8292.