The University of Central Arkansas Student Government Association has thirty-nine student Senators, a Chief of Staff, and four Faculty/Staff Advisors.
SGA representation from each class shall be as follows:
- Class President
- Class Vice President
- Five (5) Class Representatives
Other representation from the student body include:
- Five (5) Senators representing the five (5) Academic Colleges
- Three (3) Graduate Senators
- Two (2) Non-Traditional Senators
- One (1) International Senator
Non-voting (ex officio) members:
- One (1) student Chief of Staff
- Four (4) Faculty/Staff Advisors
Senators serve for the entire academic year. Each senator serves on at least two committees, attends committee meetings each week, and attends the SGA senate meetings on Mondays at 5:00 p.m.