Visit the UCA Student Health website for more information about coronavirus prevention in Arkansas and on campus.
The Arkansas Department of Health has activated a call center with epidemiologists to answer questions from health care providers and the public about COVID-19. You can reach them at (800) 803-7847. The ADH posts daily updates about COVID-19.
Printable Signs for Campus
- ADH – Stop the Spread
- CDC – Stop the Spread of Germs
- CDC – Clean Hands Keep You Healthy
- Face Coverings are Required
- Guidelines for Doing Laundry
- Hand Sanitizer Protocols
- Laundry Room
- Location is Closed
- Need COVID-19 Testing?
- No Seating in this Row
- Pool Directives
- Restroom Occupancy
- Shared Kitchens and Breakrooms
- Social Distancing for Families
- Stop the Spread of COVID-19 (Do Not Enter)
- Study Rooms
- Vending Machines
- Water Fountains
How to make a face covering
SafeColleges, UCA’s vendor for employee training, provides UCA employees with 24 courses within the Health category. Six of these courses specifically address COVID-19. Access these courses via MyUCA.