Visit the UCA Student Health website for more information about coronavirus prevention in Arkansas and on campus.
The Arkansas Department of Health has activated a call center with epidemiologists to answer questions from health care providers and the public about COVID-19. You can reach them at (800) 803-7847. The ADH posts daily updates about COVID-19.
- Preliminary Guidance for UCA Classroom and Academic Building Adjustments
- Best Practices for Facilities
- Printable Signs for Campus
- How to make a face covering
- COVID-19 Screening Tool
- CDC Information
- ADH Information
- CDC Coronavirus and Travel in the United States
- U.S. Department of State COVID-19 Country Information
- SafeColleges, UCA’s vendor for employee training, provides UCA employees with 24 courses within the Health category. Six of these courses specifically address COVID-19. Access these courses via MyUCA.