Mumps, Measles, & Rubella (MMR)
- Required upon admission into the University is proof of two (2) MMR vaccines, OR proof of immunity (lab titer), OR an exemption letter from the Arkansas Department of Health.
- We can provide this vaccine for a small fee.
TB Skin Tests
- What is a TB Skin Test?
- There is a small fee for this service.
Human Papilloma Vaccine (HPV)
- This is a three (3) dose series.
- We have a Patient Assistance Program available to students for the Gardasil Vaccine. Come by our office to see if you qualify!
Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Series of three (3).
- Provided by SHC for a small fee.
- Each year SHC offers the Flu Vaccine to our students during a two day Flu Shot Campaign. This event usually takes place at the end of October or early November. Watch for campus announcements and e-mails for the next event.
- This vaccine is FREE to all registered students!
- An updated Tetanus is recommended for students entering the University. The SHC has Tetanus vaccines available for your convenience.
- A Menigococcal vaccine is recommended for students living in University housing. The SHC has Menovo vaccine available for your convenience for a small fee.
For more detailed information about Immunizations and Vaccines go to http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/vis/default.htm.