UCA Inform is the campus platform for posting and viewing internal news and announcements at the University of Central Arkansas. Messages will be delivered to all UCA faculty and staff. All messages submitted for publication will be reviewed by University Marketing and Communications and must adhere to the following guidelines to be approved for publication:
- Messages must align with the mission, vision and values of UCA.
- All posts should be sponsored by a UCA college or department and approved by a department head.
- Items must relate to university business, be of general interest and importance to a sizable number of staff and/or faculty and/or be significant to the university as a whole. Users are encouraged to use other forms of communication to disseminate information that affects smaller groups (e.g., individual direct emails, department newsletters or phone calls).
- Messages must be proofread prior to submission. University Marketing and Communications is not responsible for the accuracy of messages submitted.
- Please consolidate multiple messages from a single department into a single post (e.g., messages promoting multiple lectures or training opportunities).
- When possible, please include a link to a relevant UCA webpage for additional information or context related to a post. Only one link per submission is allowed.
- Messages will appear in UCA Inform for one week (two emails) at a time.
- No communications or solicitations originating from outside vendors will be permitted.
- Messages should be submitted no later than 9 a.m. to be included in the same day’s post.
- New messages are approved for publication every Tuesday and Thursday, except during university closures.
- UCA Inform should not be used for urgent or safety-related messages.
- Submitted messages cannot be manually removed or edited. Please contact UCA Inform (email@example.com) to request a message edit or removal.
- Only faculty and staff can log in to submit messages.
- For questions or assistance related to message content, please contact UCA Inform at firstname.lastname@example.org.