1. Review and recommend university funding for research and creative projects proposed by university faculty.
2. Fulfill the functions related to intellectual property and technology transfer outlined in Board Policy 410.
3. Cooperate with the college research committees in nurturing, facilitating, and encouraging the pursuit of research and creative activities by individual faculty members.
4. review and reported fraud or abuse in research at UCA in accordance with currently established policy.
- Chairs of the six college research committees.
- Two faculty members at large selected by the Faculty Senate for alternating two-year terms.
|Stephanie Bellar||Permanent||Graduate Dean, Chair|
|Ling He||BUS||Chair, College Research Committee|
|VACANT||NSM||Chair, College Research Committee|
|Mary Pearson||ED||Chair, College Research Committee|
|VACANT||HBS||Chair, College Research Committee|
|VACANT||LA||Chair, College Research Committee|
|Joe Dull||FAC||Chair, College Research Committee|
|Lori Leavell||At-Large||2017||Faculty Senate Appointee|
|Linda Griffith (CNSM)||At-Large||2016||Faculty Senate Appointee|
Send minutes to: Chair of the Committee on Committees �
Page last updated: September 2, 2015