- To review and recommend to the Council of Deans new undergraduate curricula and programs proposed by the various departments and colleges;
- to review existing undergraduate offerings and make appropriate recommendations to the Council of Deans; and
- to initiate and recommend policies and procedures relevant to baccalaureate and associate degree requirements, grading and credit policies, academic standards, and related matters.
- One department chair from each of the academic colleges will be appointed by the Faculty Senate. No other department chair may serve on the council.
- One faculty member from each academic college holding the rank of assistant professor or above will be appointed by the Faculty Senate.
- One faculty member unaffiliated with the academic colleges will be appointed by the Faculty Senate.
- One faculty member from each academic college will be appointed, according to the procedure for appointing college committees.
- Three students are invited to serve as members, representing the following organizations: Student Government Association, Alpha Chi, Gamma Beta Phi.
The associate provost as designated by the provost serves as chair of the Undergraduate Council. The council selects its secretary. The provost and the registrar are ex officio, non-voting members. Each council member serves four years on a rotating basis for each of the first three categories. Students serve one-year terms.
|Kurt A. Boniecki, Chair||Permanent||Associate Provost|
|Tammy Benson||2016||Faculty Senate Appointment, Chair||COE|
|Clay Arnold||2017||Faculty Senate Appointment, Chair||CLA|
|Renee Ryburn||2019||Faculty Senate Appointment, Chair||CHBS|
|Michael Rubach||2016||Faculty Senate Appointment, Chair||COB|
|John Gale||2016||Faculty Senate Appointment, Chair||CFAC|
|Carl Frederickson||2018||Faculty Senate Appointment, Chair||CNSM|
|Alex Fayman||2016||Faculty Senate Appointment||COB|
|Jennifer Brinegar||2018||Faculty Senate Appointment||CHBS|
|Bhavanand Rathinasamy||2019||Faculty Senate Appointment||CNSM|
|Alana Reid||2019||Faculty Senate Appointment||CLA|
|Jeff Whittingham||2017||Faculty Senate Appointment||COE|
|Mike Gunther||2018||Faculty Senate Appointment||CFAC|
|Faculty Senate Appointment||Unaffiliated|
|Brent Shires||2018||College Appointment||CFAC|
|Beula Magimairaj||2019||College Appointment||CHBS|
|Rene Crow||2018||College Appointment||COE|
|Kaye McKinzie||2017||College Appointment||COB|
|Bernard Chen||2016||College Appointment||CNSM|
|Travis Sorenson||2016||College Appointment||CLA|
|Laurie Nick||2016||SGA Appointment|
|Taylor Garrett||2015||Alpha Chi|
|Taylor Garrett||2015||Gamma Beta Phi|
|Steve Runge||Permanent||Provost, ex officio, non-voting|
|Becky Rasnick||Permanent||Registrar, ex officio, non-voting|
x-period the third Tuesday of each month. On call other times as needed
Page last updated: May 6, 2016