- Recommend long range plans for parking space.
- Recommend policies for parking including zoning criteria, permit costs, and penalty amounts.
- Recommend policies and procedures for administrative forgiveness of parking and traffic citations.
- Select Traffic Appeals Board to hear traffic citation appeals. The Traffic Appeals Board will consist of one (1) faculty member, one (1) staff member, and one (1) student, all selected from the membership of the Traffic and Parking Committee.
- Three faculty members appointed by the Faculty Senate for rotating three-year terms.
- Three staff members appointed by the Staff Senate for rotating three-year terms.
- Three student members appointed by the Student Government Association to serve one-year terms.
- The vice president for financial and administrative services will serve as chair.
|Diane Newton||Permanent||Vice President for Finance and Administration, Chair|
|Jeremy Crabb||Permanent||UCA Police Department Appointment|
|Jerry Mimms (FAC)||2016||Faculty Senate Appointment|
|Lisa Carmack (IEP)||2017||Faculty Senate Appointment|
|Janet Filer (COE)||2018||Faculty Senate Appointments|
|Diana Burroughs||2017||Staff Senate Appointment|
|Erica Ruble||2015||Staff Senate Appointment|
|Cheryl Theall||2016||Staff Senate Appointment|
|Ayla Fedor||2016||Student Senate Appointment|
|Andrew Brown||2016||Student Senate Appointment|
|Jake Linna||2016||Student Senate Appointment|
|Leslie Chronister||Permanent||Assistant to V.P. for Finance and Administration|
Vice President for Financial and Administrative Services
Send minutes to: Chair of the Committee on Committees
Page last updated: September 30, 2015