Conduct a continuing study of university policies and regulations affecting student life. The committee makes recommendations to the president regarding possible changes and revisions as may be needed and changes in student affairs policies submitted by the Student Government Association or the Faculty Senate. The committee also establishes and administers policies that govern the recognition and functioning of UCA student organizations.
- The dean of students. The dean of students serves as chair.
- The director of minority affairs.
- Three faculty members appointed by the Faculty Senate for rotating three-year terms.
- Two administrative staff members appointed by the president for alternating two-year terms
- Five students named by the Student Government Association for one-year terms.
- Director of student activities serves as ex officio member.
The committee elects its secretary.
|Gary Roberts, Chair||Permanent||Dean of Students|
|Angela Jackson||Permanent||Director of Multicultural Student Affairs|
|Duston Morris (CHBS)||2016||Faculty Senate Appointment|
|Jerry Mimms (CNSM)||2017||Faculty Senate Appointment|
|Veda Charlton (CHBS)||2018||Faculty Senate Appointment|
|Haley Davidson||2016||SGA Appointment|
|Ryan Joyner||2016||SGA Appointment|
|Hunter Allen||2016||SGA Appointment|
|Ayla Fedor||2016||SGA Appointment|
|Jacob Wickliffe||2016||SGA Appointment|
|Kendra Regehr||Permanent||Director, Student Activicties|
Vice President for Student Affairs
Send minutes to: Chair of the Committee on Committees
Page last updated: September 30, 2015