Coordinates individual, departmental, and university efforts to promote health and wellness for UCA faculty and staff employees. Specifically, the committee will:
- Assess health and wellness needs of faculty and staff.
- Assist in development of a variety of initiatives and programs.
- Evaluate efforts in health promotion and disease prevention.
- Provide information centered on preventative care, fitness, nutrition, health screenings, and related topics.
- Work with faculty and staff in encouraging employee participation.
The Wellness Coordinator (chair) and Chair of the Employee Benefits Advisory Committee will be permanent members of the committee. Three full-time continuing faculty members will be appointed by the Faculty Senate and three staff members will be appointed by the Staff Senate. At least two of these faculty and two of these staff members should represent a department related to wellness (Exercise Science, Nutrition, Health Services, Nursing, HPER, etc.). Faculty and staff members will serve staggered three year terms (drawing lots for the initial term lengths).
|Lindsey Green||Permanent, Chair||Wellness Coordinator|
|Victor Puleo (BUS)||2018||EBAC Chair|
|Kim Eskola (HBS)||2018||Faculty Senate Appointment|
|2019||Faculty Senate Appointment|
|Alicia Landry (HBS)||2018||Faculty Senate Appointment|
|Jeremy Crabb||2018||Staff Senate Appointment|
|Ary Servido||2018||Staff Senate Appointment|
|Kimberly Ashley-Pauley||2017||Staff Senate Appointment|
first Tuesday during the academic year or as needed
Vice President for Human Resources and Risk Management
Page last updated: May 8, 2016