- Examine and study faculty salary, merit and equity on an ongoing basis.
- Make periodic adjustments to the Salary Adjustment Allocation Model.
- Engage in ongoing dialogue with faculty by making reports electronically available to all faculty, responding to faculty queries, and, if necessary, conducting open forums for the discussion of issues and concerns of individual faculty members.
- Report findings and decisions to the President of the Faculty Senate.
Annual Report: The Faculty Senate requests that this committee provide a written report to the Faculty Senate by March 1 of each year. This report should summarize the body´s activities during the prior year, provide appropriate statistics and data, and outline long-range planning for the following year. This report should be approved by the membership of the committee.
- Six full time faculty members appointed by the Faculty Senate to serve three year terms: one member each from the College of Business Administration, College of Education, College of Fine Arts and Communication, College of Health and Behavioral Sciences, College of Liberal Arts, and College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- A seventh member appointed by the Faculty Senate to serve three year terms to be selected from among faculty members unaffiliated with a college.
- A representative from the Provost’s office will serve in an ex-officio capacity.
The committee chair is elected by the committee.
|Dwayne Coleman||2017||Faculty Senate Appointment - CLA|
|David McCalman||2017||Faculty Senate Appointment - COB|
|Ben Rowley||2016||Faculty Senate Appointment - CNSM|
|Kevin Stoltz||2018||Faculty Senate Appointment - COE|
|Kevin Browne||2018||Faculty Senate Appointment - CFAC|
|MaryAnn Campbell||2017||Faculty Senate Appointment - CHBS|
|Liz DiPrince||2017||Faculty Senate Appointment - unaffiliated|
|Provost Designee||Provost Office Appointment|
|Amber Hall||Director of Institutional Research (Ex-Officio)|
Faculty Senate President
Send minutes to: Chair of the Committee on Committees
Page last updated: September 9, 2015