- To recommend benefits provided to UCA employees and to assess employee needs.
- To recommend to the Budget Advisory Committee by priority the fringe benefits to include in the next year's budget.
- To encourage educational and informational programs designed to promote the best use of fringe benefits by UCA employees.
Annual Report and Presentation:
The Faculty Senate requests that this committee provide a written report to the Faculty Senate by November 1 of each year. This report should summarize the body´s activities during the prior year, provide appropriate statistics and data, and outline long-range planning for the following year. This report should be approved by the membership of the committee. The chair of this committee shall contact the President of the Faculty Senate to schedule a presentation to the full Senate by this same date.
- Four full-time faculty serving rotating four-year terms. Faculty members are selected by the Faculty Senate.
- Four staff serving rotating four-year terms. Staff members are selected by the Staff Senate.
- Also consists of one part-time faculty serving a one-year term. The part-time faculty position shall be a non-voting member except on issues that directly affect the part-time faculty of the university as determined by the chair of the committee.
- The Associate Vice President for Human Resources is an ex-officio member.
- Chair is appointed by the President.
|Victor Puleo, Chair||Permanent||UCA Presidential Appointment|
|Lee Sanders||COB||2016||Faculty Senate Part-Time|
|Jann Bryant||CFAC||2017||Faculty Senate Full-Time|
|Ed Powers||CLA||2016||Faculty Senate Full-Time|
|Lisa Christman||UC||2018||Faculty Senate Full-Time|
|Mark McMurtrey||COB||2019||Faculty Senate Full-Time|
|Lindsey Osborne||2018||Staff Senate Appointment|
|Lori Hudspeth||2015||Staff Senate Appointment|
|Tyra Phillips||2016||Staff Senate Appointment|
|Linda Lentz||2017||Staff Senate Appointment|
|Graham Gillis||Permanent||Assoc. Vice President, Human Resources|
Send minutes to: Chair of the Committee on Committees
Page last updated: September 24, 2015