UCA Summer Start - Read for Success 2015
The 2015 UCA Summer Start - Read for Success program will be held Monday, July 20 through Friday, August 7, 2015.
To participate, students must
• Be an entering first-year UCA student admitted for Summer or Fall 2015
• Have an ACT Reading subscore of 16-18 or SAT equivalent
• Apply by June 30, 2015 (NOTE: the 2014-2015 FAFSA must be submitted by this date in order to be considered for federal financial aid.)
• Enroll in UNIV 1100 (University Studies), UNIV 0361 (Developmental Literacy) and the designated UCA Core Course
• Commit to attending all scheduled class sessions, success workshops, and evening SI hours
• Complete all assignments as assigned by the instructors
This program is financial aid eligible! Please review your eligibility with the UCA Office of Financial Aid by contacting a counselor at 501-450-3140. Costs are outlined below.
Campus housing is available for the duration of the program. Residential participation is strongly encouraged, but not mandatory.