Mentor Connection - STUDENT Application
Applications must be submitted by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, February 14, 2014
1. Must be a full-time or part-time student in good standing
2. Must have completed at least 9 hours in the specific field you wish to pursue a degree
3. Attend the Connection Kick-Off Event, scheduled for Sunday, March 2, 2014 where you will meet your mentor.
4. Communicate with your mentor at least once every two weeks.
5. Participate in one face to face activity during the seven week mentorship.
* The Mentor Connection is available to 40 students.
* Mentors and Mentees will be notified on February 25, 2014 if selected.