UCA Young Alumni Chapter Board Application
The UCA Alumni Association Young Alumni Chapter is accepting board applications for a term of 3-years (July 1, 2014 – June 30, 2017.)
Submission deadline May 15th.
The Young Alumni Chapter Board (YACB) consists of 15 members. The selection of the board will reflect a variety of professional and personal backgrounds and expertise. New members selected will be notified June 2014
Board Member responsibilities include:
1. Increase alumni attendance at Alumni Association activities or young alumni programming /events.
2. Promote the interests and welfare of the University and its alumni.
3. Plan young alumni activities that have the best interests of the University in mind.
4. Increase membership within the UCA Alumni Association.
5. Attend quarterly board meetings
6. Attend committee meetings on an as needed basis.
1.Members of the YACB shall be graduates of UCA, a dues paying member of the UCA Alumni Association, and under the age of thirty-five (35) at the time of appointment.
For further information or questions, contact Haley Fowler ’06, Assistant Director of Alumni Services firstname.lastname@example.org, 501-852-7463.