Note: For best results: Use Internet Explorer.

  • Apply for Tuition Assistance (TA)
    • The soldier must refer to their Military Education Office (at their base or unit) to submit their application for approval.
    • The soldier will then upload their degree plan and enrolled class schedule to their perspective portal.
    • Once the soldier has received their FTA Approval Letter the soldier must submit the letter to UCA Student Accounts Office for invoicing.
  • Soldiers should refer to the following below:
    1. Air Force –
    2. Army/Army Reserves –
    3. Navy – Official Navy Tuition Assistance
    4. Marines – Marines must apply for and receive written authorization for TA through the appropriate education office, PRIOR to enrollment.
    5. Coast Guard – TA Application (CG-4147)
    6. National Guard – National Guard Tuition Assistance