Admissions and Enrollment

Undergraduate Admissions – 201 Donaghey Ave Bernard Hall, Suite 103 Conway, AR 72035. Phone: 501.450.3128. Fax: 501.450.5228. Contact for questions on how to apply for admissions into a bachelor degree program.  An Application Fee Waiver is available for Undergraduate students. If you are a Veteran or Reservist, you will need to provide your DD-214. If you are a Guard Member, you will need to provide NGB22. If you are currently Active Duty, you will need to provide a Letter from your Commanding Officer for verification.

Graduate Admissions – 201 Donaghey Ave Torreyson West 328 Conway, AR 72035. Phone: 501.450.3124. Must identify self as a Veteran when applying to Graduate School. They will send an email to the Certifying Official to verify military status of individual. Individual will still pay the $25 application fee, but after verification will receive reimbursement.

Office of the Registrar – Harrin Hall, Suite 224, 201 Donaghey Ave Conway, AR 72035. E-mail: Phone: (501)450-5200. Fax: (501)450-5734. UCA’s Office of the Registrar receives Official high school and/or college/university transcripts must be submitted directly from the issuing department to the Registrar.

Using VA Education Benefits

Students who are wanting to use their VA Benefits will need to go to the VA Education and Training Website in order to determine what they are eligible for.  In some cases, students may be eligible for more than one VA Benefit and will have to make a selection based on what benefits them the most.  Students who are eligible for more than one benefit, should examine their options carefully before selecting the Post 9/11 GI BILL® Benefit, as this switch is irreversible.  The different benefits dependents may qualify for are:

Our institutional address is:    201 Donaghey Ave Conway, AR 72035

If comfortable, complete the application for VA Education Benefits (22-1990-E for new benefit, or 22-5490 for new benefit) through the VA We also provide assistance with completing this at the office, if desired. Note: if you are transferring your benefits from a different academic institution, you will complete different forms than mentioned.

Transfer Student

In order for us to transfer your benefits from your previous institution to the University of Central Arkansas, you will need to fill out VA Form 22-1995 for Ch. 33 (Post /11) or VA Form 22-5495 for Ch. 35.

Our institutional address is:

University of Central Arkansas 201 Donaghey Ave Conway AR 72035

Complete the application for VA Education Benefits through the VA or come into the office for assistance in completing this to ensure less errors.

Financial Assistance

Financial Aid Office – 201 Donaghey Ave Harrin Hall 200, Phone: 501.450.3140 Assisting student with Pell Grants, Student/Parent Loans, Work-Study, and Lottery Scholarship Information. Abides by Arkansas Deployment Statute . There is a scholarship hold and exception policy available for extenuating circumstances.

Arkansas Department of Higher Education – 501-371-2050, Providing scholarships to dependents of military who either died while serving or are 100% disabled.  The military member must be a resident of the State of Arkansas.


The Financial Aid Office has a scholarship page where scholarships are maintained. The Veteran Services Office also has a list of common military scholarships readily available, as well.

Academic Advising

Meeting with an Advisor can be as easy as scheduling an appointment. Once identified through the Veteran Services, individual qualifies for military academic advising through the Advising Office. Point of Contact for Military Students: Leigh Ann DenHartog, Director, Academic Advising Center, Post-bacc, Concurrent, CNSM Advisor. Email: Harrin Hall 106. Phone: 501.450.5160.

Family Educational Rights and Privacy Rights of 1974 (FERPA)

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, commonly known as FERPA, is a federal law designed to protect the privacy of student education records. With few exceptions, all student education records are considered confidential and may not be released without written consent of the student. This protection for college education records begins when the student enrolls in a higher education institution, regardless of the student’s age.

The Veterans’ Services Office will be unable to provide information to parents or spouses of students regardless of whose benefit the student is using unless a release has been filled out.  The FERPA release can be done online through the Registrar Office.