Information for Parents

Quick Overview

International Insurance- All study abroad programs sponsored by UCA, require participants to be enrolled in international insurance. If a semester exchange, language immersion, or faculty led program, the participant will be enrolled in iNext International Insurance.

What Financial Aid is available to use with study abroad programming?

Additional Resource for Parents