- Employee – graduate and undergraduate classes
- Spouse – graduate and undergraduate classes
- Dependent – undergraduate classes only
- 80% of tuition and the following fees
- Facilities Fee
- Student Co-op Education Fee
- Student Center Fee
- HPER Fee
- Athletic Fee
- Technology Fee
- Fine/Performing Arts Fee
- The portion of the online course fee and the fully online graduate program registration related to the above fees will be discounted at 80%.
Step 1 – Filing – You must fill out the waiver forms (available in the Human Resource office or on their website) and turn them in to Human Resources by the deadline.
Step 2 – Eligibility – Once Human Resources determines you are eligible for the waiver, it will be put in the system.
Step 3 – Authorization – Once Financial Aid reviews (and adjusts if necessary) your financial aid package with the waiver included, it will be authorized in the system.
Step 4 – Posting – When the waiver is authorized, it will be posted to your student account at the next daily posting cycle.
Eligibility – Please contact the Human Resources Office
Financial Aid Effect - Please contact the Financial Aid Office
Account Balance – Please check myUCA or contact the Student Accounts Office
See Board Policy 623 for additional information.