On-Campus Employment

As of November 17th, 2020 the entire hiring and onboarding process for all employees hired at UCA will be online.  This includes full-time, part-time, hourly, graduate assistants, and student workers.  

Work-study job openings are listed here. Follow the instructions to apply. You can also apply directly with an office or department on campus if you are seeking employment with an office affiliated with your academic major.

  • Institutional Work Study (1501) – There are no financial aid eligibility requirements
  • Federal Work Study (1502) – To be eligible, you must have been awarded and accepted Federal Work Study Funds. (Check with the Financial Aid office to make sure you have completed all required paperwork.)
  • Community Federal Work Study (1505) – If you are eligible for 1502, you are also eligible for 1505.

University contract services employment are jobs provided by vendors who contract with the University, including ARAMARK Dining Services (501-450-5981 or http://centralarkansas.campusdish.com/) and UCA Bookstore (501-450-3414 or https://www.theucabookstore.com).

For other job information/support, visit the UCA Career Services website or contact the staff at 501-450-3134.