2022-23 CENTERING EQUITY SERIES INFORMATION COMING SOON
The Centering Equity Learning Series is a six-session series leading to a micro-credential. The series will take the participant through activities and learning designed to focus on interpersonal development and cultivating an organizational culture for equity. Each session is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes and is designed to deepen learning and provide pragmatic strategies and principles for leaders, champions, advocates, activists, and allies for social change.
- Expand your knowledge and confidence in diversity, belonging, inclusion and equity (DBIE) topics.
- Earn your digital badge/credential in diversity and belonging (Fall) and inclusion and equity (Spring).
- Obtain your full DBIE certificate upon successful completion of both terms and capstone project presentation.
- Receive a total of 12 hours of professional development credit (for educators only).
- Join the community of DBIE professionals from across the globe!
Distinguished Education Equity Fellow and Associate Professor, College of Education – Dr. Candice Maxwell
For more information, contact Mr. Reuel Shepherd at (501) 450-3429 or email email@example.com
SAVE THE DATE
Centering Equity Conference 2022 will be held virtually via Zoom on Thursday, May 12, 2022.