Important Dates and Information

If you have a teaching job at a private or charter school, please complete and return the attached form to Amy Thompson at

Teacher education candidates in the following licensure areas can now receive the federal TEACH grant to help pay for their college expenses.  Those who receive funds must agree to a four   year service agreement to teach in one of these high need content areas.  Additional eligibility requirements are described on the website below.

  • Special Education
  • Family and Consumer Sciences
  • French
  • Spanish
  • Art
  • Mathematics
  • Physical Science/Chemistry/Physics

  The UCA Office of Student Financial Aid has added information about the TEACH grant to their website

Online Advising is now available.

Please follow the link below to access the online advising video and corresponding Google Slides.

After viewing the advising video, please complete your quiz found here: .

Ms. Earls will check these daily and lift holds.

PLEASE be sure that you watch the advising video in its entirety. The majority of the questions we receive each semester are things that are included in the video – specifically how to get your hold lifted and when you can register.