Important Dates and Info for Fall/Spring 2014-2015
- Middle level praxis chart - Please review this if you are a middle level licensure candidate for the most up to date Praxis II information.
- The final Monday with extended hours for the TLC will be December 8, 2014. Due to negligible use of this service by students, the TLC will not be continuing extended hours into the next semester.Students can contact the TLC for Chalk and Wire support. Voice and email messages left after hours will be returned the following business day.
- For immediate Chalk and Wire after hours support, students can contact Chalk and Wire directly by:
Chalk and Wire Support is available 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM weekdays, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM weekends.
- If students need to use a computer lab after TLC hours, Torreyson Library is open to students nearly 24/7. Students should check the library's schedule at http://libguides.uca.edu/hours.
- Tutoring Services is pleased to announce that we are open for FREE DROP-IN TUTORING for enrolled students! We are located in Torreyson Library, Suite 223 (2nd floor, above Starbucks).We also have computers available and printing for 5¢ a sheet for use with the Bear Card system. In addition, we offer practice for the Praxis exam through the Northstar System. The Spring 2015 schedule is available on our website: http://uca.edu/success/
- Advising for Summer and Fall 2015 will take place either online (to be posted and e-mailed out to listserv the week of March 16th) or face-to-face, Wednesday, March 18th at 6pm in Mashburn 103.