Late Stay Housing

If you need to stay in your assignment past residence hall closing or commencement (if you are graduating and live in an apartment) for an extra day or two, you may request a late stay by filling out the form located below. If you need to stay longer than a couple of days, you will need to apply for break housing via your myHousing account (only for winter break and spring break periods).

Late stay rates: $20/night for double rooms; $28/night for private rooms.

  • NOTE: If you have rented a microfridge, they will be picked up starting Noon on Saturday, May 7.

Sorry. This form is no longer available.