General Information

General Requirements

my UCA Instructions (e-pathway)

Schedule of Classes

Current Semester Withdrawal Form  If you have any type of financial assistance, you must contact the Financial Aid Office BEFORE submitting the withdrawal form.  Students are responsible for clearing any outstanding obligations owed the university and should check with the office of Student Accounts BEFORE submitting this form.  Return this form to the Graduate School office.  This form ONLY withdraws you from the current semester, not from your program.  Students wishing to permanently withdraw must notify the Graduate School in writing .

Request for change to In-state residency FORM  Be sure to carefully read the regulations before completing the form.

Campus Map


Student handbook

National Board for Professional Teaching Standards - Policy for credit