Between now and June 8, we will keep our current operational approach in effect.
- Encourage all employees to continue to telecommute, with supervisors providing guidance to employees relative to required onsite presence.
- Beginning June 8, all remote work assignments will need to be detailed in advance with sign off between supervisor and employee as well as clear assignments and deliverables outlined.
- The remote assignment plan will be evaluated every two weeks for continuation and must be renewed for each subsequent phase of our return to work.
Phase 1A: Beginning Monday, June 8
- Begin a two-week period that will involve all essential personnel reporting to campus, though shifts will be emphasized and some remote work used to promote staggered schedules.
- Essential personnel will be determined by supervisors in consultation with their respective vice president.
Phase 1B: Beginning Monday, June 22
- Begin a two-week period where all other personnel will report to campus.
- Some remote work will continue to allow the shift approach and staggered schedules for units.
- Please note that during the phases between June 8 and July 5, all vulnerable individuals will continue to exclusively work remotely.
Phase 2: Beginning Monday, July 6
- Begin a month-long period in which a four-day flex schedule can be employed by supervisors and units.
- During this time, remote work can continue to be employed, if possible and appropriate, to create shifts within units.
- Vulnerable individuals may continue to work remotely if a clearly documented and assessed remote assignment is available.
- Otherwise, sick leave and other leave options must be used. More information will be provided in the coming days regarding these leave options.
Phase 3: Beginning Monday, August 10
- All employees are expected to report to work in person.
- Vulnerable employees may be allowed to continue to work remotely if approved by their supervisor.
- An emphasis on good hygiene will be maintained, with hand sanitizing stations placed in locations across campus.
- Meetings should continue to be done virtually via video conferencing.
- Face coverings will be required in closed spaces and when social distancing is not possible.
- University-wide cleaning protocol will ensure that high-traffic areas and frequently used items and surfaces are disinfected as much as possible.
- Common areas of the campus will have restricted use throughout the coming months.