Follow the instructions provided to apply for the following FULL-TIME Positions. If you have any questions, please call 450-3134 or submit it to us online.
Arkansas Electric Cooperative
Location: Little Rock, AR
Job Title: Supervisor
Pay: $54,000 annually
High school diploma is required
2 years related management experience and 4 years related experience or training preferred.
Valid driver’s license
Commercial Driver’s License is required (or be able to obtain within 120 days of hire)
CPR and First Aid certification is required (or be able to obtain within one year of hire)
Intermediate Microsoft Office skills are required. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Certified Arborist – preferred
Commercial Pesticide Applicator License is preferred
Must be able to travel & stay overnight when required (Arkansas, Missouri & Oklahoma). OT and non-schedule work hours may be required.
Must possess effective working knowledge of RUS plans & specifications, OSHA safety regulations, state highway departments regulations, state & local regulations, equipment necessary to perform right of way clearing, first aid procedures, EPA regulations & regulations governing the use of restricted pesticides.
- Supervises Right of Way General Foremen and Foremen in daily execution of right of way agreements for customers/investor systems
- Assists the Manager, ROW Department in administrative duties with the preparation of reports and contacts customers regarding upcoming jobs. Assists with the development of annual capital and operating budgets.
- Evaluates performance of the Right of Way General Foremen and Foremen under this position's supervision and makes recommendations to the Manager, Right of Way Department for salary adjustments.
- Oversees clearing, re-clearing, and the chemical spraying of rights of way.
- Conducts weekly field inspections to review the quality and quantity of work being performed.
- Insures the right of way crews have the proper equipment and materials needed to perform their work. This includes the management and proper maintenance of the ROW Department vehicles, chippers, tractors, trim machines, chain saws and miscellaneous equipment.
- Promotes good customer relations and responds to customer complaints in the absence of Right of Way General Foremen and Foremen.
- Promotes and enforces environmental, health, and safety standards and adherence to local state and federal regulations.
- Provides direct guidance to General Foremen and Foremen as required to maximize efficiency, safe production, and budgetary compliance.
- Schedules and coordinates with the Manager, Right of Way Department work required during emergencies.
- Insures ROW employees receive adequate job and safety training necessary to qualify, certify, or make them competent to perform the tasks associated with their job.
- Assures the availability and use of protective and safety equipment by right of way crews.
How to Apply: Apply by visiting the website at: http://www.aecc.com
Ad Expires: May 20, 2015
Job Title: Inside Sales Freight Broker
Pay: $35,000 + cap commission
- You are driven and have the ability to thrive in an environment where your earnings potential is dictated by your performance
- You have strong negotiating and problem solving skills
- You are polite and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are nimble and can work independently and/or in a team environment
- You can demonstrate excellent time management, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- You approach customer service with integrity and a sense of urgency
- You have proven your success in brokering freight and developing carrier relationships
- You might have a strong knowledge of truckload pricing models and effective negotiating skills and if you do it’s a plus
- You have a positive, motivated, can-do attitude to excel beyond expectations
- You’re an expert but not arrogant. You have competitive energy and entrepreneurial spirit
- You’ve had 0-3 years experience in a commission-based sales role with strong customer service, OR
- You’ve had 0-3 years experience in a non-retail sales role with strong customer service
- Experience in the transportation industry is a plus
- Multiple mode experience is a plus
- Experience navigating transportation management systems is a plus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and to work on a computer terminal and at a desk for long periods. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, including typing, writing, filing, etc.; reach with hands and arms; and readily and effectively communicate. Vision abilities required by this job include the ability to effectively see within an office environment, which may include long term computer exposure, and to adjust focus accordingly.
- The duties of the job are primarily performed in an office environment. There is some exposure to noise in the work environment, which is usually mild to moderate
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified. All colleagues may be required to perform duties outside of the above responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
How to Apply:
- scroll down to inside sales and click join us "button"
- Click the job title for the position (inside sales freight broker).
If you have any trouble, please contact Liz Henry at 503.450.3041.
Ad Expires: May 4, 2015
Stancil Raney Medicine
Location: Conway, AR
Job TItle: Part-Time Receptionist
Pay: $8.50 per hour
- Schedule Appointments
- Check in/check out patients
How to Apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ad Expires: April 10, 2015
Wilson & Associates, PLLC
Location: West Little Rock,AR
Job Title: Client Services Associate
A primary requirement of the position will be to process data received from clients and update various web sites with information.
Applicant must have previous office experience and have strong computer processing skills.
- Seeking self-starter with the ability to interact with clients and other departments while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with the flexibility to effectively manage multiple and changing priorities in a fast paced working environment a plus.
How to Apply: Email your resume to email@example.com
Ad Expires: April 9, 2015
Location: Conway, AR
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Pay: $50,000 (New graduates), $55,000 (Early Career - Experienced Professionals)
Open to All majors
How to Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 19, 2015. Please tyoe"HP" in the subject line.
Ad Expires: April 19, 2015