- Packages will not be refunded.
- A comprehensive fitness assessment must be done before training
- session with initial package purchase.
- Additional training sessions (sold as packages only) will not require another
- Comprehensive fitness assessment, but will be required annually.
- Comprehensive fitness assessment will be required annually.
- You will be charged a session if you do not show up for your scheduled
- Rescheduling must be done 24 hours prior to your session.
· Personal trainers are certified by organizations accredited by the NCCA
(National Commission for Certifying Agencies).
Comprehensive Fitness Assessment Consists of:
1. Health History Questionnaire
2. Sub-maximal Bicycle Graded Exercise Test
3. Body Composition Measurement
4. Hamstring Flexibility
5. One-minute Timed Bent Knee Sit-up test
6. Circumference Measurements
7. Push-up test
8. Handgrip Test