- Apply — Fill out the application.
- Additional Documents— In addition to your application we will need the following documentation:
a. Official transcripts from all schools attended (colleges/universities)
b. Immunization records
c. $25 application feeThese materials should be mailed to:
201 Donaghey Ave.
Conway, AR 72035
- Admission — Once we receive your admissions application, college transcripts, and proof of two MMR, your application will be reviewed. It typically takes about 7-10 business days for approval and notification. You will be notified by mail with an admissions packet.
- myUCA — Once your application has been processed, you will receive a letter from us with your username and password. Your username and password will allow you to check your myUCA account for financial aid, scholarship, registration and important UCA information.
- Registration — You will make a registration appointment with your academic advisor. A complete listing of academic advisors will be provided on the New Student Tab. You admissions letter will include information about accessing the New Student Tab.
- COMPASS Testing — If you have scored below 19 on your ACT in the areas of math, reading and English, and you have NOT taken the necessary transitional courses, you must take the COMPASS test BEFORE your registration appointment. You can make arrangements to do this through the UCA Testing Office.
- Scholarships — Students who have earned a minimum of 27 undergraduate semester hours of credit, with at least one semester as a full-time (12 hours) student, from an accredited college/university with a minimum 3.25 cumulative GPA are eligible for a transfer scholarship.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) — This will allow you to apply for the federal aid programs including grants, loans and work-study jobs. Submit your application electronically.
- Complete the YOUniversal Scholarship Application — If you are an Arkansas student, this will allow you to apply for state scholarships including the Academic Challenge, Governor’s Scholarship and Governor’s Distinguished Scholarship among others. Apply here!
- Privately Funded Scholarships — Each year through endowed funds, the UCA Foundation provides thousands of dollars in scholarships to UCA students. Scholarships and awards are made possible by private gifts and vary considerably in dollar value and criteria, reflecting the donors’ gifts and interests. Read more about Privately Funded Scholarships.
UCA offers an entire guide on the financial aid application process. Learn more about the financial aid application process.
- Housing — The people you meet in your residence halls will become your life-long friends. UCA has many housing options from traditional residence halls to residential colleges. View and apply for all university housing options.