Advising Information (Writing Major Tracks & Minors)

Check Sheets, Major

Check Sheets, Minors

Graduation Portfolio Requirements

How to Declare Your Major

To change your major, you must log in to MyUCA and visit the Academic Advising Center channel located under the "My UCA" tab.  Click on the  "Change your Major or Minor" link and complete all information to submit your request to change/add/delete your major or minor.