18th - Jake Byczkowski from CampuSpeak presents, "Solo Cup Culture" Ida Waldran, 6:00 - 7:30p.m.
19th - Carnival Night, Cafeteria Lawn, 6:00 - 8:00p.m. (PD, Housing, Counseling, Academic Affairs, Student Life)
2nd - 12th - Sleep Well, Do Well" Campaign,
- 8th - SC Program, 11:00a.m. - 1:00p.m.
2nd - 5th - Alcohol Awareness Week (PD)
- 3rd - 80 Proof Event, Alumni Circle, 11:00 - 1:00p.m.
- 4th - "The Truth about Drugs" Documentary showing, SHC 307, 1:40p.m.
8th - 12th - Hazing Prevention Week (PD, Student Life)
- 9th - Banner Pledge, Amphitheater, 1:40p.m.
- 11th - Awareness Walk, Practice Field, 1:40p.m.
1st - 15th - STD Awareness Social Marketing Campaign (Health Clinic)
20th-24th - Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention Week
- 22nd - SC Program, 11:00a.m. - 1:00p.m.
20th - Great American Smokeout, Student Center, 12:30p.m. - 2:30p.m.
24th - Holiday Nutrition Program (UCA Dietician, Janet Dance), SC Lobby, 11:00a.m. - 1:00p.m.
Topics Covered: Alcohol, Drugs, Driving Under the Influence, Tobacco, E-cigarettes, Cancer, Healthy eating, Exercising, Stress Management, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Bystander Intervention, Heart Health, Hazing, Healthy Sleep, and Sexual Assault.