Biology, Envi Sci, & Sci Ed Course Waitlist
1. Use this wait list for closed Biology, Environmental Science and Science Education courses
2. If open sections are available, you are responsible to add yourself to an open sections – there is no guarantee the CRN you want will become available
3. Check your email regularly for important information about your wait list status
4. If you have any registration holds or a scheduling conflict, your name will be skipped on the wait list
5. If adding the requested section places you over the max-hour limit, your name will be skipped on the wait list (You may complete an overload request form found on the Registrar’s Office webpage.)
6. Provide up to 3 CRN options
7. By completing this form, you give the Biology Department permission to modify your class schedule.
8. The form must be submitted prior to the 1st day of classes
Your request will be accommodated if possible, taking into consideration space limitations and laboratory safety concerns.
You will receive an email if you are added to a course (check your email regularly). You are responsible to drop yourself if you decided not to take the course. The waitlist will be maintained until classes start.
If you have any trouble please email firstname.lastname@example.org.