FUNDING FROM THE STATE HAS BEEN RESTORED!
In order to be eligible for a scholarship from the State of Arkansas to attend The Washington Center, applicants must:
- be a citizen of the United States or a permanent resident alien
- be a bona fide Arkansas resident
- be enrolled in an approved Arkansas institution that will grant academic credit for participation in The Washington Center Internship Program
- Students must be at least second-semester sophomores and carry at least a 2.75 gpa.
- meet The Washington Center admission requirements and be selected by TWC to participate in their internship program, and
- be enrolled in a program of study which leads to or is creditable towards a baccalaureate degree.