PROPOSAL SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
1. Fully complete proposal form.
2. Obtain ALL required signatures on the proposal form.
3. Scan proposal into a single PDF file and submit this electronically to the Graduate School. Research proposals (not travel requests) are to be emailed to Patti Hornor at firstname.lastname@example.org in the Graduate School.
Note: Each proposal and its supporting documents should be created in its own PDF file and the filename should be that of the faculty member followed by the college code (ex. Smith, John COE.pdf).
4. Send the signed original hardcopy to the Graduate School. It is suggested that you keep a copy of the original for your own files.
5. Keep your eye on the URC scheduled meetings calendar. If you have not heard from the Graduate School within two weeks AFTER the spring URC meeting, feel free to contact Patti Hornor.