HOW DO I APPLY? I’M READY TO COMMIT!
Applicants must complete the following:
A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.70 overall. Official transcripts must be submitted from all institutions attended.
1. Apply to the UCA Graduate School
- Complete the Graduate School application available here.
- Submit original, sealed transcripts to the UCA Graduate School.
(Official transcripts must be submitted from all institutions attended.)
- Pay the application fee to the UCA Graduate School.
2. Apply to the UCA MAT Program
- Please find application information on the MAT Admission Requirements website.
Take the GRE or the Praxis I. GRE scores** for candidates who already hold a Master’s Degree may not be required. All other candidates must submit GRE or Praxis I scores. Applicants must have passing scores on one of these two exams and be fully admitted to the graduate school to be eligible for financial aid.*
- GRE or Praxis I scores must be submitted as soon as possible but no later than the end of the first semester of classes. Applicant will not be able to register for the second semester of classes until scores have been received by the Graduate School.
- Passing scores on the GRE or the Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators (Core) tests in Reading, Writing and Mathematics must be met to qualify for full admission to the program.
*Tuition awarded to graduate students is made contingent on federal and university financial aid rules and regulations.
**The published scores for the Revised GRE are Verbal 142, Quantitative 142, and Analytical Writing 3.5
Contact MAT program advisor, Mrs. Amy Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501.852.0891 for the retired GRE scores.
3. Apply to Partnership for Transition to Teaching grant funds application
- Fill out the Partnership for Transition to Teaching grant funds application, it is located here.