UCA’s event calendar showcases important news and events designed to promote major campus happenings to the University and Conway community.
Anyone with a valid UCA network ID can submit an event to the calendar.
By submitting, you agree to:
- Submitted events must be sponsored by a recognized UCA department, office, organization, or group.
- All submissions must be submitted by a member of UCA.
- Events must be submitted at least 72 hours in advance of the start date and time. Submissions later then 72 hours have no guarantee of being added to the calendar.
- We reserve the right to modify, reject, or remove any event.
Events to be posted include:
- all athletic/sporting events
- special events open to the public
- important UCA calendar dates
- recruiting event dates.
Each event must include the event name, date, place, time, brief description, and contact information for further information. If there is a web page link, please include this.
What should NOT be posted?
Generally, information about specific meetings for specific groups should not be posted. For example, specific class meetings and weekly organization meetings should not be posted because this is not information that can be used by the general public. If it is listed on the calendar, a member of the general public should be able to attend on the date you want the information posted to. Do not post vague information, instead, stay specific in your post and use only pertinent information about the event.
If you have questions regarding the event submission policy, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org