UCA provides a vast number of resources, services and personnel to help you successfully complete your education and have the best college experience available.
One of UCA’s new free resources is Learning Express Library.
- Reading skills, grammar/writing skills, science skills
- Graduate School Admissions Texts (MCAT, GRE, PCAT, LSAT, MAT, PCAT)
- Placement Texts – Compass, Asset, Accuplacer, CLEP and college placement ebooks.
- Learn more about a Career
- Prepare for an Entrance Exam…civil service, air traffic controller, Nursing (NCLEX), Teaching (CBEST, MTEL, Praxis core and Praxis Subject), PA Certification, Medical Assist. certification, etc…..
- Basic Math Skills
- Become a Better Reader
- Improve your writing, speaking, and grammar
- Become a U.S. Citizen (includes citizenship practice test)
- Microsoft Access, Word,Excel, etc…
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
Click here and go to “L” for Learning Express in the Library’s databases.
Other resources for students can be found in various offices on campus. Visit the following sites for more information or assistance: