SAVE THE DATE
Saturday, October 17, 2015
Sample Schedule of Events (subject to change)
Family Day will proceed as planned on the practice field, rain or shine. In the event of lightning, there may be activities delayed until the scattered storms pass through the area. We hope to see you this afternoon! Go Bears!!
3:00 – 6:00 pm (Bruce Street)
- Purchased tailgating spots only except for the Farris Center parking lot, a first come first serve free tailgating area
Residence Life Open House
TBA (Meet under tents in front of Student Center)
2:00 pm-6:00 pm (Practice Field-corner of Farris Rd. and Bruce St.)
Entertainment and Attractions
2:00 pm-6:00 pm (Practice Field)
2:30 pm-5:00 pm
UCA vs. McNeese State University
Kickoff 6:00 PM
Where do I park?
- There is no designated parking for Family Day. You are allowed to park in any parking space on campus that is not reserved or a designated handicap space.
Are Bear Facts Day participants welcome?
- Yes, please come and join the festivities FREE of charge! If you plan to eat lunch with us, we would appreciate if you bring your meal voucher, so we can keep up with attendance. We will have a box at the buffet line to collect any vouchers presented.
How do I buy tickets to the football game?
- To order tickets, please choose one of the following options:
- Call the Athletic Ticket Office at (501) 852-2234 to place your order over the phone.
- Stop by the Estes Stadium Ticket Office to purchase them on game day after 11:00 am.
- Go online to ucasports.com and place your order online.
- Email us at email@example.com with contact information and what you are interested in.